Skip to content
How to wash?
- The best way to treat your bender is to hand wash using cold water or using a washing machine with a maximum of 30 degrees. Leave to dry in the shade, important to not leave it in direct sunlight for several hours
- Between 7 or 8 depending on the size and capability of the child.
What is the difference between the models?
- The Minis lightweight is better adjusted for those smaller hands, while the smaller size makes it ideal for indoor environments. The Originals heavier weight and size makes it easier to play between people and in all outdoor conditions.
- Our Benders are created from a high quality mix of cotton and lycra. Ensuring a stretchy and long lasting relationship.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.